Our Parent & Me program runs twice per year for parents and their child (aged 18 months to 3 years).
- Fall Session (September-November)
- Winter Session (January-March)
Cost: $60 + GST per session
The Parent & Me program practices once per week and focuses on introducing your little one to physical activity and to learn some of the basics of cheerleading. Each session guarantees 10 classes and concludes with a performance at a Central Cheer event.
- Fall Session: Central Cheer Winter Showcase
- Winter Session: Central Prairie Championship
- 2019-2020 Competition Bow
- 2019-2020 Program T-Shirt
- Certified and Experienced Coaches
- Practice Facility
- MCF Athlete Registration Fee
- Performance Registration Fee
- Specialty Routines and/or Private Lessons