Our recreation (prep) team program runs twice per year.
- Fall Session (September-November)
- Winter Session (January-March)
Saturdays, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Cost: $210 + GST per session
The recreation team program practices once per week and focuses on learning the basics of cheerleading. Each session guarantees 10 classes and concludes with a performance at a Central Cheer event.
- Fall Session: Central Cheer Winter Showcase
- Winter Session: Central Prairie Championship
- 2019-2020 Competition Bow
- 2019-2020 Program T-Shirt
- Certified and Experienced Coaches
- Practice Facility
- MCF Athlete Registration Fee
- Performance Registration Fee
- Specialty Routines and/or Private Lessons
Central Cheer is now offering a SPRING recreational team. Click here for more information!